Individuals experiencing pain in the shoulder and chest should consult the best cardiologist in Lahore. The specialist will conduct relevant tests to diagnose the illness and provide guidance regarding effective and latest treatment options. Early diagnosis enables timely treatment that helps prevent complications.
It is a condition in which the patient suffers from chest pain and shortness of breath due to inadequate oxygen-rich blood supply to the heart. Individuals suffering from intense coronary disorder require immediate medical attention, or it can become life-threatening. People above sixty with a family history of heart disease are at a higher risk of suffering from the intense coronary disorder.
What are the Symptoms of Intense Coronary Disease?
The common symptoms of the intense coronary disorder are:
- The individual feels pressure on the chest.
- The patient feels sick, inactive, and exhausted.
- The individual experiences sweating and dizziness throughout the day.
- The patient experiences shortness of breath that causes lightheadedness.
- The individual feels nauseous and cannot physically engage in activities.
- The patient feels weak and restless.
- The individual experiences excruciating pain in the jaws, stomach, and shoulders that reaches the chest and worsens while breathing.
What Causes an Individual to suffer from Angina Pain?
The causes of the intense coronary disorder are:
- The restricted blood supply to the heart muscles causes an individual to suffer from angina pain.
- Physical and mental exertion can cause an individual to suffer from an angina attack. People must maintain a healthy lifestyle. People must balance personal and professional life to manage stress.
- The individual suffers from angina pain due to a lack of blood supply. The fat deposit clogs the arteries, causing an individual to suffer from an angina attack.
Who is at a Higher Risk of suffering from an Angina Attack?
The people who are at a higher risk of suffering from angina attack and related complications include:
- Individuals who consume foods with high cholesterol and fat are at a higher risk of suffering from heart disease.
- Individuals with hypertension must monitor their BP levels to reduce the chances of suffering from heart disease.
- Individuals who consume tobacco and smoke regularly are at a higher risk of suffering from heart-related disease and complications.
- People with high BMI must engage in physical activities to regulate bodily functions. People are more likely to suffer from diabetes which can increase the risk of an angina attack.
- Individuals above sixty with a family history should remain vigilant, as they are prone to suffer from angina attacks and related complications.
- Individuals who remain stressed and anxious should understand how it is affecting their physical health. People must learn stress-relieving techniques to manage their personal, academic, and professional lives, as they are at a higher risk of heart-related problems.
What Preventative Measures Help Reduce the Risk of an Angina Attack?
The preventative measures include:
- People must understand the impact of smoking and consuming tobacco on their mental and physical health and eradicate them from their daily lifestyle to prevent an angina attack.
- Individuals with prior medical conditions, such as diabetes, hypertension, and high cholesterol must visit their specialist after every six months. The change in the medication and guidance regarding lifestyle modification helps reduce the chances of suffering from heart-related problems.
- Obese individuals should consume organic food and exercise daily to enhance their bodily functions.
- Individuals should try talk therapy and learn stress-managing techniques to enhance psychological and physiological functioning.
- People should make rational food choices. It is essential to consume organic food with low cholesterol to prevent an angina attack.
What are the Complications Associated with Intense Coronary Disorder?
The complications associated with an angina attack are:
- The patient can suddenly faint, which can increase the chances of physical injury.
- The patient may suffer from death causing cardiac arrest.
The individuals exhibiting signs of an angina attack must discuss their symptoms with a competent and reliable specialist at Shaafi International Hospital. The specialist will provide information regarding the treatment to avoid further complications.